Jan 17, 2007

Paint like children



“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child”
- Pablo Picasso

This Picasso's humble statement coined my blog.
I am a father of a son whose name is Luke. He is 2 years old now. Actually today is his second birthday. So far, I've been amazed by his artistic creativity. He is a real artist.

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
- Pablo Picasso

I want my boy to remain artist and I want to be a help.
This blog is one my efforts to be a help.
My blog will present Luke's works of the arts which include his artworks, performance, dance, songs and his early childhood life.

If it is possible, I want to interpret his works. Well, my judgment of his works will be always same. "How lovely it is!!"

1 comment:

- said...

What cool quotes! You sound like a great parent- Maybe someday your son can look back at this blog. That would be really neat.